Recommend good health and treat yourself to something nice!
Do you value us as a reliable health partner in all circumstances and would like to share this in the future with your friends and acquaintances? We reward you with 100 francs for every successful referral that leads to the conclusion of an EGK-SUN supplementary insurance! In the case of a basic insurance agreement we reward you with 50 francs.
Recommend the EGK health insurance fund to your friends and acquaintances and benefit from up to CHF 150 per recommendation! Simply fill out the online form and we will contact the interested parties.
- Give us the contact details of your friends and acquaintances who, like you, have an interest in complementary medicine.
- Also enter your details in the space provided and click on "Send".
- If they take out insurance cover with us, you’ll receive a reward (please note the terms and conditions)
EGK-Gesundheitskasse rewards every successful referral. The following conditions must be met:
- Natural persons are entitled to participate in the customer referral. Excluded are: intermediaries, corporate customers, collective partners and legal entities, as well as all employees of EGK-Gesundheitskasse and their family members.
- EGK-Gesundheitskasse will reward existing customers with CHF 100 if the new customer takes out EGK-SUN supplementary insurance cover (private, semi-private, Flex or general coverage).
- If they take out basic insurance cover with us, the existing customer will receive a reward of CHF 50.
- The reward can only be paid into a bank or post office account in Switzerland.
- A maximum of ten referrals per customer per year will be rewarded.
There is no entitlement to the referral bonus in the following cases:
- is below the age of 18.
- is referring him/herself.
- is not an EGK customer.
- is an ad hoc adviser.
- is a collective partner.
The referred new customer
- is a new-born child.
- is already insured with EGK.
- The referral is received after a quotation has been prepared.
- No insurance is taken out.
- The contract is not concluded (e.g. due to rejection).
No correspondence is conducted about the recommended addresses. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.