Recommend health - with EGK customer referral
Do you value us as a reliable health partner in all circumstances and would like to share this in the future with your friends and acquaintances? We reward you with 100 francs for every successful referral that leads to the conclusion of an EGK-SUN supplementary insurance! In the case of a basic insurance agreement we reward you with 50 francs.
Read the terms and conditions and complete the online form with your details and those of your recommended individuals. A customer adviser of the responsible agency will then contact you to find the customised insurance solution. All important information can also be found in the flyer entitled "Recommend Health".
Recommend EGK-Gesundheitskasse to your friends and acquaintances and treat yourself to something nice! Simply fill in the online form and we will contact the interested parties.
- On the form, write down the names and addresses of those persons who would also like to benefit from the most natural health insurance fund in Switzerland and who are interested in the services of EGK.
- Enter your details in the space provided and click "send".
- Treat yourself to something great from your bonus
Conditions of participation
EGK-Gesundheitskasse honours every successful referral with a bonus of 100 francs. The following conditions must be met in order for you to receive the referral fee:
- Natural persons are entitled to participate in customer referral (intermediaries, corporate clients, collective partners and legal entities, as well as all employees of EGK-Gesundheitskasse and their family members are excluded).
- EGK-Gesundheitskasse reimburses the referral premium of more than 100 francs if the new customer takes out a supplementary insurance EGK-SUN (private, semi-private, flex or general cover).
- The payment is made exclusively to a bank or postal account in Switzerland.
- A maximum of ten referrals per customer and year will be honoured.
There is no entitlement to the referral bonus in the following cases:
- The person referred is a newly born child.
- The mediating person has not yet reached the age of 18 years.
- The new customer mediates himself.
- The mediating person is not a customer of EGK.
- There is a referrer agreement with the EGK
- Mediation by existing collective partners.
- The referral will arrive after conclusion of the insurance contract.
- Supplementary insurance has not been taken out.
- The contract is not concluded (is rejected, for example).
No correspondence will be sent to the recommended addresses. There is no right of appeal.