Do you google your complaints when you feel ill? You’re not alone in this – and yet it’s often not such a good idea. Internet search engines quickly turn every headache into a brain tumour and every side stitch into a heart attack.
The need for a trustworthy, reliable reference work is correspondingly high. That’s why EGK-Gesundheitskasse teamed up with the Erfahrungsmedizinisches Register (Alternative Medicine Register) (EMR) to revise and update the Meine Gesundheit guide.
Have a look at “Meine Gesundheit” if you:
- would like to find out more about common health complaints and their causes.
- are looking for tips on self-treatment.
- need an over-the-counter medicine to treat your symptoms.
- want to know when it would be better to see a doctor.
- would like to learn about complementary medicine methods.
- want to find out more about preventative care and a healthy lifestyle.
This guide is now available in the online shop of the Saner Apotheke . As an introductory offer, EGK policyholders can obtain the guide at half price until 30 September 2021 using the discount code EGK50.