The slowUp recipe is as simple as it is convincing: You take around 30 kilometres of roads in an attractive landscape, block the roads to motor vehicle traffic for a day and provide a diverse array of activities along the route. The result is a party unlike any other: young and old, groups and families enjoy the festive atmosphere in a car-free environment and do a bit of good for their health. slowUps take place on Sundays, generally from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are free of charge.
EGK-Gesundheitskasse supports this national event series as a co-sponsor and has a stand at eight of the 17 events. We would be pleased to see you one of these Sundays.
Here are the dates and locations:
- Ticino (Locarno) 14/4/2019
- Murtensee (scheduled: Murten) 28/4/2019
- Solothurn-Buechibärg (Biberist) 12/5/2019
- Jura (Delémont) 30/6/2019
- Brugg Regio (Lupfig) 11/8/2019
- Sempachersee (scheduled: Sempach) 18/8/2019
- Lake Constance Switzerland (Romanshorn) 25/8/2019
- Lake Zurich (Rapperswil) 22/9/2019
Further information and routes with event locations can be found here.